Position – Scrub Team Leader- Bradford
Ref - EKGSTLB
Salary – £28,000 – 35,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours – Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Lead General Scrub Practitioner to join our busy Theatre team. This is an essential Lead role to ensure the General team is Caring, Safe, Effective, Responsive and Well Led whilst working with a variety of consultants. Previous experience would be an advantage.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
• Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly
• Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualifications:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• External Advance Scrub Practitioner qualification desirable
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
• Applicants should be smart, polite and flexible in their approach to work.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
• Ongoing training and development
• Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week. This will include early, late and long days. Please note that there is an on-call requirement.
Key Words – Scrub Practitioner, Senior, Lead, Team Leader, Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.