Position – Scrub Practitioner
Ref - DBSCRUBSOL
Hours – Full Time
Salary – Up to £35k DOE
We are looking to recruit experienced, motivated Theatre Scrub Nurse / ODP, to join our committed Theatre team. Our client can offer the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging but rewarding role in a friendly and supportive working environment.
My client is keen to promote from within the network, so if you are looking for a long term career with advancement opportunities you will find them at Hospital. A number of their Theatre Nurses/ODPs have gone on to secure Theatre Team Leader and Theatre Manager posts and they are very keen to encourage these ambitions.
Qualifications and Training
• RN or ODP qualification
• Post registration qualification in clinical specialism
• Working towards a clinical degree
• Working as a Peri- operative practitioner in and across multi disciplinary teams.
• Scrub Experience
• Applying the knowledge and skills gained through a post registration qualification in a clinical
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case
• Challenging consultants to influence evidence based practice
• Share evidence based practices with colleagues to enhance service and standards
• Evidence of applying continuous improvement to service
Knowledge and Technical Ability
• Competence across a range of perioperative skills supported by professional and clinical
• knowledge acquired through state registration and further education and development.
• Possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health
• and safety competencies.
• Possess Equipment and Medical Devices Competences
• Continuing professional development.
• Trained on MS Office and other relevant packages
• Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
• Teaching skills
• Keeps abreast of developments in own specialism
• Professional assessment skills
• English language to IELTS 7.0
• Market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical cover
• Wellness screening
• Eyesight tests
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work gym membership
• Transport season ticket loans
Key Words – Scrub, Theatre Practitioner, RGN, ODP, Theatres
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.