Our client based on the South coast of England require a Scrub Nurse to assist in their operating theatre department. This acute general hospital based in Dorset serves a population of over 500,000 people. This client is a great opportunity for any Scrub Nurse looking to work for Pulse as they have 13 theatres that cover a range of specialisms.
In order to join Pulse as a Scrub Nurse, you must have:
- At least 1 day of availability per week
- A valid and current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- 12 months experience in an operating theatre over the past 2 years
- Right to work within the UK
Pulse Staffing is a well established recruitment agency with an excellent reputation for being a leading healthcare provider. We offer all of our Scrub Nurses great benefits including:
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay
- Good working conditions
- Dedicated team that specialise in operating theatres
- Free specialist training
- Continuity of work
If you believe you have the qualifications and skills for this role, please submit your details below and attach a copy of your updated CV.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.