Are you an experienced and motivated Scrub nurse looking to pick up some extra shifts to suit your schedule or seeking full time agency employment with the flexibility of choosing when and where YOU work?
Pulse currently has plenty work opportunities available for Trauma/Orthopaedic Scrub Nurses within the King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. We can offer on-going day shifts Monday to Friday and weekend work.
King’s College is one of London's largest and busiest teaching Trusts with a unique profile of local services and focused tertiary specialties. They are a Trust with a world-class reputation and are attracting patients from across the UK and overseas.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay
- iPoint - online platform where you can self-book shifts and update availability 24/7.
- Flexible payroll options - we accept PAYE, Limited Company and Umbrella Company Workers
- Daily payroll and free timesheet processing.
- FREE training and occupational health screening.
- Dedicated team of consultants to support you
- Out of hours service
- Specialist training including ILS
- Dedicated NMC Revalidation team and workshops.
- FastTrack your recruitment and receive a reward of £250*
- 1 year experience
- Current NMC Registration
- DBS check
- At least 2 clinical References
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, Pulse are keen to hear from you, so please apply below or contact us on 0207 959 1032.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.