We are currently seeking qualified school nurses for private schools based in London. Successful school nurses will be responsible for the day to day running of the medical room, assessing pupils with minor injuries and ailments, promoting health and well being, prioritising any health concerns and following correct policies and procedures. You may also be required to offer first aid support at school events such as sports days.
You will be required to demonstrate brilliant communication skills and recognising signs of sickness and taking necessary action in line with school protocol. You will be working alongside other members of the school and will be required to liaise with parents to ensure the full safely of all pupils.
If you have a background working in Education as a school nurse and would like the opportunity to work for a busy private school, then please apply today.
Previous experience in school nursing is preferred but not essential.
Key skills required for the desired School Nurse
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be a Band 5 or above paediatric nurse.
- Minimum twelve months recent experience working on a general paediatric ward or in a School.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated, compassionate and can adapt to environments
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding – Earn up to £1,000 through our loyalty scheme, receive competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.