Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) Band 5 with experience of working in the community for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in Southampton.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Registered Mental Health Community Nurses (RMN) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Our client is one of the largest providers for community health, specialist mental health and learning disability services for people across the south of England.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.