Pulse Nursing South-West is looking for an RMN to work for at least two months with a Community Mental Health Team in the Redruth area of Cornwall.
Why work for Pulse? We offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Ipoint app to update availability, book shifts, access payslips
- Clinical and operations support 24/7
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support for Registered Nurses
- Daily, weekly or monthly payroll service – your choice
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme – earn £250 when you refer another nurse*
- Fast-track registration bonus*
To work with Pulse as a Registered Nurse you will have the following:
- NMC registration
- Six months’ relevant clinical experience within the past twelve months
- Two clinical references
Working in a placement gives you the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and to gain valuable in-depth experience. If a placement goes well there are often further opportunities of employment in the same area.
At Pulse Nursing we look after you and we take an interest in your professional development. There are regular opportunities to meet up with us and we encourage you to feed back to us your comments, ideas and suggestions.
For more information about this job please do contact us now. Just complete the online form below and we’ll get back to you – and if you want to call us for a chat we’ll be delighted to hear from you
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.