I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with extensive experience to join this specialist all female rehabilitation service. The service provides care to female whose needs can’t be met by general mental health services. You will be experienced working with patients who have enduring mental health needs including complex personality disorders.
In your role as Staff Nurse (RMN) you will be experienced in delivering patient focused and evidence-based care which has been individually tailored to the needs of that patient. The service itself, works to support and enable the recovery of each patient, some of which may be detained under the Mental Health Act. You will follow NMC guidelines to ensure that all care plans are completed and maintained collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (Mental Health) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Progression and development opportunities
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse – RMN:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RMN) must have:
- Registered Nurse qualified (RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and latest nursing practices
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.