RGN – Nursing homes- Wiltshire
Pulse are looking for hardworking and dedicated Band 5 RGN’s in the Wiltshire area to work in Nursing homes. It is an essential that you have had previous experience working in a nursing home; you will be working amongst established multidisciplinary teams to provide patient centered care. Ad hoc shifts and short term placements up to three months are available on day and night rotas.
If successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Provide three years satisfactory employment references
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
- Referral Bonus*
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.