Pulse Nursing are now recruiting for an positive registered nurse based in Wisbech, with flexible working hours to accommodate your schedule. You will be working in an established hospital delivering comprehensive treatments to our patients. They are committed to delivering high-quality healthcare, and are looking for additional reliable and experienced nurses to their team.
- Writing care plans and records and monitoring patient’s condition
- Carrying out routine investigations and care procedures, such as administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions, and taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Dealing with emergencies
- Providing advice and promoting good health
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to patients and relatives
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for every nurse you refer *
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, I point
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development program
- Reliable- Daily payroll with a range of options: PAYE, LTD, and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.