Pulse has exciting new opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses, Band 7 to work with an NHS foundation trust that has the largest and most comprehensive cancer centre in Europe. Treating over 50,000 NHS and private patients from across the UK and abroad each year this trust has a pioneering reputation for specialising in cancer treatment, diagnosis, technologies and education due to their innovative research.
This trust has facilities located across three major hospitals in London which enables flexibility as they provide general medical and surgical ward-based shifts. With access from multiple transport links, this as a great time to join as we have full time and part time shifts to meet your needs.
You will possess a flexible approach to your duties, and a team player who can work independently as well as in a team, with a positive manner with staff. This trust aims to be supportive, compassionate, personalised and open, you will be required to maintain their standards of providing exceptional care.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.