Pulse Nursing is working with the leading NHS healthcare provider in the East Hampshire area. As we have entered the busy seasonal period, our client is looking for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to fill a variety of roles in the Portsmouth area. they are one of the largest district hospitals offering a broad range of services to their community.
Take control of your professional life in 2020: whether you’re looking for work to fit around your busy schedule, or if you’re looking for a bit more stability, we offer both ad-hoc shifts and ongoing roles to suit your circumstances.
Who are we looking for?
Pulse Nursing takes pride in the excellent quality of nurses that we place, and so we are looking for reliable and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGNs). You should:
- Have a passion and dedication for what you do.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate effectively with patients and colleagues.
What can Pulse offer you?
- We offer an easy, online recruitment experience, with a dedicated consultant that will help you through every step of the process. We can also come to you if you prefer to do things face-to-face.
- We care about your personal development, and offer revalidation support and free, high-quality training.
- With our iPoint app, you are able to let us know your availability, browse roles tailored specifically to your requirements, and book yourself into the shifts that suit you. We also have a 24/7 bookings team if you prefer.
- We have daily payroll and a dedicated support team.
- For each friend that you recommend, you can earn a bonus of up to £250.
For more information about this role, or to join us, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.