Pulse Nursing is currently looking for general nurses (RGN) band 5 to work in Private Hospitals based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs.
Key skills required for Registered General Nurse (RGN);
- NMC Registration
- Registered Nurse Band 5 or above
- Ability to provide basic acute medical/surgical care.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of six months recent experience as a qualified registered general nurse in the UK.
Benefits for Joining Pulse?
- Easy and Convenient recruitment process with dedicated consultants for assistance
- Free mandatory training
- Worldwide client opportunities
- Up to £250 referral scheme
- Guaranteed work
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.