Pulse Nursing South West is looking for RGNs for occasional shifts in a friendly community hospital in Petersfield.
As well as providing a range of outpatient services the hospital has two wards, with 40 beds in total and specialises in rehabilitation.
Tor work with Pulse you need:
- Six months’ experience in a hospital setting in the past twelve months
- NMC registration
- Two clinical references
Pulse is one of the UK’s premier healthcare providers, working with NHS trusts and hospitals and nursing homes across the country – over 5,000 healthcare professionals work for us every day.
Here are some examples of what Pulse offers you:
- Flexible working hours to fit in with the rest of your life
- Friendly and helpful Recruitment Consultants to match you to the right jobs
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts and access payslips 24/7
- 24-hour operations and clinical support
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme* - £250 if you recommend another nurse
- Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply
To find out more about this opportunity please contact us now. You can also call us at any time for a chat about working with Pulse and to find out about what's available in other areas.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.