At Pulse Nursing South West we’re looking for Registered Nurses to work in the Accident & Emergency Department of a 430-bed, busy general hospital in Chichester. The hospital is an accredited trauma unit, working closely with the regional trauma centre in Brighton.
In its latest CQC report the hospital was described as ‘outstanding’.
To work with Pulse in A&E you need:
- 12 months’ A&E experience within the last 18 months
- Experience in majors, minors, resuscitation and triage
- NMC registration
- Two clinical references
Pulse is a leading UK agency, placing health and social care professionals in NHS trusts and in private sector organisations across the UK and overseas. We have over 5,000 people working for us every day.
At Pulse we offer the following:
- Flexible work opportunities to fit in with the rest of your life
- Friendly and helpful office staff
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts, access payslips 24/7
- Operational and clinical support 24/7
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme*
- Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply
For more information about this opportunity or to find out about shifts in other specialties please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV or, alternatively, call us and speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Consultants.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.