Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 5 RGN Community nurses around Surrey Downs.
Our client offers an extensive range of services in hospitals and in the community. Their aim is for local people to receive the care that they need in the right environment and constantly work on improving patient care and enabling local people to access the right support, care and treatment more easily than ever before.
We are looking for nurses for Adhoc work or lines of work in Dorking, Leatherhead, Elmbridge and Epsom & Cobham (SM7, RH4, KT8, KT18, KT7, KT17, KT11, KT19, KT20)
We are ideally looking for car drivers due to the nature of the role.
Successful community nurses will be required to deliver outstanding patient care and be expected to administer a high standard of care to help maintain clinical excellence.
- Pressure ulcer management
- Wound Care
- Leg Ulcer Management including Dopplars
- Continence Assessment
- Ear Syringing
- IV therapy
- End of Life Care
- Using syringe drivers
- Compression bandaging
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We can offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.