Pulse Nursing is currently looking for Community Nurses (RGN) band 5 to work for our clients based in East London. This is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs.
We are looking for car drivers and walkers for this role.
- Pressure ulcer management
- Wound Care
- Leg Ulcer Management including Dopplars
- Continence Assessment
- Ear Syringing
- IV therapy
- End of Life Care
- Using syringe drivers
- Compression bandaging
Benefits for Joining Pulse?
- Easy and Convenient recruitment process with dedicated consultants for assistance
- Free mandatory training
- Worldwide client opportunities
- Up to £250 referral scheme
- Guaranteed work
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.