ulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 5 and Band 6 RGN Community Lymphoedema Practitioners across West Hertfordshire.
Our client provides care and support to patients at every stage of their lives, providing health visiting for new-born babies through to community nursing, stroke rehabilitation and palliative care for people towards the end of their lives.
We are looking for enthusiastic and skilled Lymphoedema specialist practitioners to work Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 at the following locations;
- Watford and Three Rivers
- St Albans and Harpenden
We are ideally looking for car drivers due to the nature of the role.
Successful community nurses will possess a flexible approach to their duties and be a team player who will work closely with the team leads and clinicians to develop the service and maintain close working relationships with both acute and community services. The ability to work alone in a community multidisciplinary team and support junior staff is essential to this role.
- Wound Care
- Catheter Care
- Palliative care
- Administration of medication
- Diabetic care – including administration of insulin
- Stoma Care
- Leg Ulcer Management
- Pressure area Care
- Peg management
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We can offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.