Pulse Nursing are looking for dedicated and passionate band 5 RGN's to work within the community and hospitals within Motherwell and surrounding areas.
Pulse Nursing is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing. We are an Approved Framework Agency for the NHS and provide to both NHS and Private Healthcare nationwide.
Requirements for Band 5 Nurse:
- Qualified RGN registered with the NMC and have an up to date valid pin
- Experience within the last 6 months working as an RGN
- Up to date immunisation records
- Satisfactory references
- Diploma / Nursing Certificate
Benefits of working as an RGN for Pulse Nursing:
- Easy, Quick and Free Registration Process with full support from our compliance team
- Free Basis Life Support and Manual Handling training
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible Hours to suit your needs
- Daily Payroll Service
- Referral Scheme - earn upto £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fast Track Registration*
- Scottish Disclosure Fee reimbursed after qualifying period*
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you are interested in registering, contact Mareena Jamil on 03335 773670 or email email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.