With a great demand from NHS hospitals in South East London, Pulse are looking for highly skilled and experienced emergency nurses. Nurses need to be committed to giving excellent compassionate care to all patients in the highly demanding environment of an Emergency department.
Pulse are dedicated to fully understand your career aspirations and assisting you in order making the best decisions to meet your work requirements. Our dedicated consultants will actively source positions appropriate to your training and experience from a number of positions available in London.
Applicants will be able to pick and choose from a vast number of available shifts in a number of NHS hospitals across London.
Successful applicants will:
- Require 6 months current clinical experience in an A&E setting and have NMC registration
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to varying hospital settings
- Be flexible, honest and dependable
For successful applicants, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates with the option to increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations across London
- Holiday pay options
- The ability to view and book shifts online
- Fast-track your registration
- Dedicated A&E team focused on finding you the work you want
To view more agency nursing opportunities in London please visit our website here
Click here to find out more details on eaning a £250 cash bonus* on each referall you make with us through our Refer a Friend scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.