With an increasing demand from the NHS in London for highly experienced emergency nurses, Pulse are seeking committed and flexible A&E nurses to pick up agency shifts either on a full-time basis or around a current position.
Pulse are dedicated to fully understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions in order to meet your working requirements and our consultants will actively source positions appropriate to your training and experience from our widespread base of shifts available throughout London.
Applicants will be able to pick and choose from a vast number of available shifts in a number of NHS hospitals across London.
Successful applicants will:
- Have 6 months current clinical experience and have NMC registration
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to varying hospital settings
- Be flexible, honest and dependable
For successful applicants, Pulse will offer you:
- Leading pay rates with the option to increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations in London
- Holiday pay options
- The ability to view and book shifts online at any time of day or night
- Fast-track your registration in order to access available work quickly
- Dedicated consultants sourcing you the work you want
To view further agency nursing opportunities in London please visit our website here
Click here to visit our website for more details on how to earn a £250 cash bonus* through our refer a friend scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.