Do you have experience in Respiratory nursing?
The largest specialist heart and lung centre in the UK is recruiting band 5 respiratory nurses, to work in their London hospitals.
The centre is a world leader in the diagnosis and management of lung disease. Their specialties include: lung disease, chronic lung infections, Cystic Fibrosis (CF), acute respiratory failure and ventilation and sleep disorders.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised childcare facilities
- An occuptional pension scheme
- Subsidised accommodation
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Tier 2 sponsorship & OSCE (if required)
- Minimum of six months respiratory experience within the last two years
- NMC registration/ Must be in the process of completing an application for registration with the NMC
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who wish to gain experience or to develop their career within a world leading provider in respiratory care.
To discuss this opportunity further, please do call us on 0203 319 3105. Or if this post is not right for you, but you may know of a nursing colleague or friend that may be interested please do pass on our details. We offer a £250* referral for all successful referrals.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.