Registered Nurse – sleep disorders
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
12 month fixed term contract
Pulse is very privileged to be working alongside one of the UK’s leading and most successful research and medical products organisations to recruit a Nurse to work within the field of sleep and respiratory disorders. This organisation is at the forefront of sleep disorder and respiratory medicine – offering innovative products for diagnosis and treatments within this specialty.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract position, to work full time for a Nurse to work Monday – Friday, within regular hours (no nights and no weekends), based within a dedicated sleep disorders centre in London.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience with exposure in sleep disorders and hold current NMC registration.
The successful candidate will work to ensure the smooth running of the centre on a daily basis, supporting the clinic manager.
Below will provide you with an overview of some of the duties of the role – proving this position to be and integral role within the clinic:
- Provide clinical support to new and existing patients – from initial screening to on-going treatment of sleep disorders
- Promote and educate patients and the wider community to help increase awareness of sleep disorders
- Ensure patient records are updated and maintained
- Efficiently working on patient follow ups inline with treatments
- Working closely with physicians to provide a service offering diagnosis and treatment of sleep disordered breathing i.e obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA)
The salary is up to £40,000 and there are excellent training and on-going professional development opportunities. This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to take advantage of a great pension scheme, annual leave entitlement and other flexible benefits as a permanent employee.
As a pivotal role within the centre you will be a vital team member contributing to the success of the service offered within the centre.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please do call us today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.