Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Renal Dialysis nurses within the Bradford – West Yorkshire area. We help our Renal nurses find the right shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability which gives the freedom and flexibility to suit the nurse’s needs.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. Helping their nurses find the best roles suited to their specialty, experience and availability.
Why join our agency?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Requirements of a Renal nurse:
- Commitment to delivering excellent patient care
- 12 months post qualification experience in a renal setting
- NMC Registered
- Minimum of two clinical references
- Ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss your registration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.