Job Title – Renal Nurse– Nottingham
Ref – DBRNNOTT
Salary – £23,500- 26,500 DOE
Hours – Full time
My client is currently looking for a Staff Nurse to provide safe, high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis in the Clinic in Nottingham.
The Staff Nurse will develop and promote good working relationships between my client and the NHS.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be dealing with the following Clinical Tasks.
• Participating in staff and patient scheduling through active participation at clinical level.
• Initiation and termination of dialysis
• Physical assessment of patient’s pre and post dialysis. Noting presence of signs of trauma, patients’ general physical and mental condition
• Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring all care is planned and documented
• Review dialysis orders and initiate any changes requested by the referral Renal Team
• Documents observations and interventions in a legible manner
• Maintain a clean clinical environment
• Carry out all tasks according to the clients policy and procedure
• Maintain patient confidentiality and dignity
• Complete incident reports in a timely manner
• Assessing patient and family learning readiness; and providing appropriate information on renal disease, prescribed dialysis treatment and medical regiment and their impact on the patient’s state of health and well being
• Performing analysis of patient assessments, laboratory data and when concerns are noted bringing the issues to the attention of the Consultant
• Instructing patient in pre and post dialysis care
• Administering patient quality care in a considerate, respectful manner
• Preparing and maintaining dialysis machines and systems according to the clients policy
• Monitor dialysis water treatment system according to established procedure
• Understand the technical operations to resolve minor machine and water treatment problems independently
Skills and Experience
• Registered General Nurse
• Experience in clinical and nursing setting
• Understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Experience in Dialysis would be beneficial
Key Word- RGN, RN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Staff Nurse, Renal, Dialysis
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.