Our client, a leading acute hospital in Coventry, invites applications for Renal (Haemodialysis) Nurses to help staff their busy Dialysis Unit.
The ideal candidate will be available to start work immediately and be looking for at least 1 shift per week.
In order to register with Pulse, Renal (Haemodialysis) Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
• A valid and current NMC registration
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• 12 months post-qualification experience in a Renal Dialysis Unit
Benefits of working for Pulse:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.