An exciting opportunity has become available for a trained dialysis nurse in the West Midlands or sorrounding areas for a short term, temporary assignment.
Pulse is a leading UK and International healthcare provider. Established in 1987 Pulse has continued to place the highest quality nurses, midwives, allied professionals and doctors in various temporary, permanent and contact roles.
Today, Pulse candidates are placed into some of the largest NHS trusts and healthcare providers in the country. We work on several UK frameworks and have access to over 150 local authorities.
In addition to our growing database, we have over 70,000 registered users applying for positions every year.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a minimum of twelve months experience working on a dialysis unit.
- Six months of the overall experience must be recently attained.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have an active registration with the NMC.
- Must have indemnity insurance before we can place you e.g. RCN/UNISON.
- Heamodialysis and/or Peritoneal dialysis trained.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references.
- Must be able to meet our compliance procedure including successfully passing a DBS check.
- Must be able to meet our mandatory training and occupational health requirements (more information will be provided at pre-screen stage).
- Complimentary mandatory training prior to starting work as well as annual updates.
- Weekly pay days
- Fast track registration bonuses'
- Referral bonuses, earn an extra £250 each time you successfully recommend a colleague.
For more information or to begin the registration process, please contact the office directly.
Alternatively please register your details online and we will be in touch in due course.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.