Pulse is seeking a trained Renal dialysis nurse for temporary ad-hoc work within Merseyside or neighboring areas.
If you already have a full time post but wish to increase your earning potential by doing extra shifts this is a great opportunity for you.
Please note the successful candidate must have a minimum of twelve months experience working within a dialysis unit, at least six months of your overall experience must be recently attained.
- Be able to commit to at least 1 shift a week or 4 shifts over a month period
- Be able to meet our thorough compliance procedure which includes providing satisfactory employment references as well as pass a DBS check
- Must be able to provide the relevant proof of immunization history
- Must be able to provide proof of mandatory training or be willing to attend training
What we offer:
- Great earning potential
- Free training and development
- On-going support from some of the best consultants in the industry
For further information or to register please contact the office directly or leave your details on the website and the suitable consultant will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.