Pulse is working alongside NHS trusts in London to provide you, a highly skilled and qualified dialysis nurse, work within dialysis units in central and west London. These hospitals have the largest kidney services in Europe and predominately focus on haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
Pulse is able to offer the flexibility to suit your needs by means of offering both ad-hoc shifts and full-time shifts. We can offer from anything from 1 to 6 shifts a week.
A successful candidate for this role will:
- Require at least 12 months current clinical experience working in dialysis
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work efficiently within a large team
- Be adaptable and flexible to different working environments
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility to meet your requirements
- Immediate employment opportunities
- Online portal to put you in control of your shifts
- Complimentary mandatory training (including Saturdays)
- Online interview process
- Dedicated and experienced consultants to help you every step of the way.
Refer a friend and earn yourself a £250* cash bonus. See our website for more details.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.