As a Tier 1 Provider to NHS hospitals within Essex and London, Pulse are recruiting highly skilled and experienced renal dialysis nurses. Nurses will be required to treat patients with acute and chronic kidney disease at NHS hospitals within Essex. These sites predominently support local patients who are unlikely to require renal replacement therapy.
Pulse are able to offer ad-hoc shifts and on-going positions of 3-4 shifts per week and therefore would suit both part-time and full-time candidates with varied working requirements.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience working in dialysis
- Excel within all aspects of renal and dialysis nursing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospitals and satellite units
- Be open, flexible and honest
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location once cleared
- Fast track registration offering £250 *terms apply
- Free mandatory training
- Devoted and helpful consultants who take the complications out of your registration
To refer a colleague to Pulse and earn a £250 cash bonus* please click here
To look at alternative dialysis roles please click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.