Pulse is thrilled to announce that we are seeking an experienced Heamodialysis nurse within Durham and the surrounding areas for temporary ad-hoc assignments.
The successful candidate will be hard-working as well as professional. Reporting to the ward manager you will provide the highest level of care to all patients and will be able to work well under pressure. Great communication and decision making skills are key to this post.
- Twelve months minimum experience; at least six months must be recently gained experience
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Be able to pass a DBS check
- Be able to provide employment/occupational references
- Must be able to meet our thorough occupational health requirements
- Must be up to date with all required mandatory training or be willing to attend training with Pulse.
- Free mandatory training updates
- Earn an extra £250 every time you successfully recommend a colleague
- Earn an extra £250 for fast track-registration
How to apply:
To be considered for this post please leave your details on the website and a member of staff will be in touch, alternatively please contact the office directly to start the process.
*Terms and conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.