We are excited to offer a great opportunity for a renal dialysis nurse to pick up work in an exceptional inpatient renal and urology unit in central London. As a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS trusts, we have been awarded platinum status by the London Procurement Program and supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London.
Candidates will be treating patients, who may require a kidney transplant, have chronic kidney disease or who may have been newly diagnosed and require dialysis. You will be working closely with all members of the multidisciplinary team to offer and provide compassion to all patients and care for all aspects of their health and wellbeing.
Any successful applicant will be able to pick up ad-hoc shifts monday through to saturday on a weekly basis with the potential of leading into an on-going or even full-time position.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience working in dialysis
- Be proficient with all aspects of renal and dialysis nursing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Be adaptable to varied settings
- Be flexible, reliable and honest
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your requirements
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location once cleared
- Fast track registration earning you a £250 bonus
- Complimentary mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Refer a friend and earn yourself a £250 cash bonus* terms apply. See our website for more details here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.