Pulse are seeking specialist renal dialysis nurses to treat patients with chronic kidney failure across six sites located in both central and north London. These sites provide specialist-led inpatient and outpatient services committed to offering expert care to all patients. Candidates will need to be proficient in providing dialysis treatments including haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and haemodiafiltration.
Pulse are able to offer both ad-hoc shifts and on-going positions of 3-4 shifts per week and therefore would suit both part-time and full-time candidates with varied working requirements.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience working in dialysis
- Excel within all aspects of renal and dialysis nursing
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospitals and satellite units
- Be open and honest
In return Pulse will offer you:
- First-rate pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location once cleared
- Fast track registration offering £250 *terms apply
- Free mandatory training
- Committed and supportive consultants who will take the complications out of your registration
To refer a colleague to Pulse and earn a £250 cash bonus* please click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.