Job Title – Registered Ward Nurse – Bristol
Ref – ZARGNWRDB
Salary – Dependent upon experience
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 Hrs
The Vacancy –
My client is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their multidisciplinary ward team at their Treatment Centre in Bristol.
They only treat NHS patients and are focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people of Bristol.
They believe in treating you as quickly as possible – helping you to get better, faster. Offering day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology.Responsible to
– Ward ManagerKey Responsibilities
As a Registered Nurse, you will be expected to deliver direct patient care to a group of designated patients during their inpatient episode. You will work as a member of the multi-disciplinary, practicing and maintaining a high standard of clinical care and participating in all activities of the department to enhance the patients experience and ensuring safety for patients, visitors and staff in the department.Skills & Experience
- To be successful in this role you will have:
• Recent post registration experience.
• Recent experience in a surgical ward, preferably across different specialities.
• A good understanding of infection control.
• Clinical skills in performing ECG;s, venepuncture and IV drug administrationQualifications
• NMC Registration Nurse
• LS (or willingness to undertake)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.