Pulse is seeking a registered nurse with prison experience. Our Rochester based client in Kent provides custodial services for younger male adults aged between 15 – 18 years. The registered nurse will be required to attend an induction and have 37.5 hours a week of on-going, flexible availability for early and late shifts. Your responsibilities will be inclusive of but not limited to: delivering nursing care through a variety of different models such as inpatient care and nurse-led clinics; focusing on health promotion, urgent care, and care plan management.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration in prison nursing (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- IT system one experience
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude and commitment to your role,
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.