Pulse Nursing is pleased to announce that we are seeking an experienced occupational health nurse for flexible requirements across the county of Essex. Pulse is currently working alongside private and public sector clients across the county in order to establish a new team of occupational health nurses who come with experience in corporate, industrial or NHS occupational health services. As an occupational health nurse working for Pulse you will be joining an exciting new venture lead by experienced and dedicated consultants, working within your own availability with the added benefit of weekly payroll.
Registered Nurse must haves….
- Minimum 12 months experience post registration and recent experience (If you are not quite there please give us a call, we still want to hear from you)
- Current NMC Pin Number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills
- Hard working attitude and commitment to your role
- Keeping up to date with your annual training
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team as and when required at short notice
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- A friendly, nurse led office team
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Fast Track registration – earn up to £250*
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.