Pulse are currently recruiting two committed Band 5 Registered General Nurses to work in the London area - Haringey. This will be an on going temporary role in the community and successful general nurses will be entitled to £18.32 - £25.15 per hour. Walkers or car drivers will be considered for this role.
Essential Skills Required:
- Compression bandaging
- Wound care
- Diabetic management
- Medication & Insulin administration & Catheter care
Pulse nursing has 30 years experience providing health professionals to either the NHS or private health care settings. We are one of the leading staffing agencies in the UK and aim to offer our candidates the best service we can to get you working.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.