Position – Registered Nurse – Wards - Rochdale
Ref – EKRGNROCH
Salary – £25,000
Our client has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This RGN role is offered on a full time, permanent at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have evidence of being able to communicate at a high level and be a flexible team player.
Duties of this role include:
- Perform comprehensive assessment of patient nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate care delivery as determined by care plans.
- As an RGN you will ensure care plans are regularly updated using evidence-based practice.
- Ensure that all patient information and treatment is accurately documented in their records.
- Comply with all agreed nursing and organisational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Ensure the safe custody and administration of drugs according to the controlled drug policy.
- Support colleagues and management to ensure communication with all users of the service is of a high standard.
- Address highly sensitive and complex care issues with patients and carers who may have physical/psychological/social/cultural barriers to communication.
- Ensure all adverse occurrences are reported and you are familiar with the correct process for carrying this out.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.