Position – Registered Nurse – Wards – Droitwich Spa
Ref – DBRNDRSP
Salary – Up to 20k
Hours – 30 Hours per week
We are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in Northern Worcestershire.
Our client has a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
- The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of a high standard of patient care.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care. Individual care plans for all patients will be implemented and maintained.
- To encourage patients and their families to be involved in decisions regarding care and treatment.
- To communicate effectively all relevant information relating to patient care to colleagues, consultants and staff working in other departments.
- To support more junior colleagues and assist in their training, especially developing the role of health care assistants
- Registered Nurse
- Good understanding of nursing issues
- Able to recognise own capabilities
- Able to demonstrate clinical credibility with healthcare professionals.
- Previous experience working on a surgical ward.
- Experience working in a private hospital
- R.G.N some surgical experience would be an advantage but not essential as post would suit newly qualified
- Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Gym membership discount
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.