Pulse Nursing are currently seeking motivated nurses trained in Venepuncture to work ad-hoc shifts across our clients in the Leeds area.
We are working with a range of clients across the country, providing Nurses to undertake blood samples for Polymerise Chain Reaction (PCR) and antibody screenings in a variety of settings.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence, with own vehicle (preferable)
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Very competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated bookings team
- Access to our free in-house eLearning Training Academy
Successful applicants will be subject to:
- A successful interview and eLearning assessments
- An enhanced DBS check (free of charge)
- Occupational Health clearance
- 2 references
If you are interested to know more about this opportunity please apply directly and a member of our Recruitment team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.