Pulse is offering a fantastic opportunity for a qualified registered nurse. If you have flexible availability and you are interested in working some extra shifts within a private hospital boasting numerous awards this could be the perfect role for you. Our private client sits just north of the Sussex and Surrey borders and provides a range of private comprehensive, modern and acute services for the local populations.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; providing staffing solutions since 1987 we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. Be part our team and contact the South East branch.
The successful registered nurse will confidently demonstrate the following:
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months recent experience in a medical or surgical ward
- The assessment and delivery of effective and compassionate care
- Ability to work as part of a team at short notice
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday payFree daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.