Position – Registered Nurse – Sheffield
Ref – EKRGNSHEFF
Salary – £28,500
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 hours
Our client has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff. This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed
- Good organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- Must be a Registered Nurse with valid NMC registration
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing nursing assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- Provide nursing assessment and treatment for Medical and Surgical patients, participating in these patients’ follow-up care as appropriate.
- To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
- To ensure the department maintains CQC accreditation
- To participate in weekend/night rota
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.