Position – Registered Nurse (RGN) – Wards - Nottingham
Ref - DBRGNPT
Location – Nottingham
Salary – £15102 (FT equivalent £25,160)
Hours – part Time 22.5hrs
Our clients are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their team in the Wards in Nottingham.
Our clients are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
The hospitals facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times.
• To practice in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the team
• To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
• To act as a role model for other members of staff and promote the hospital at all times.
• To provide all aspects of care to patients in the ward environment
• Assess care needs, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care
• Provide the highest standards of individualised patient care..
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications
• Registered with NMC at level 1
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
• Evidence of continued professional development.
• Knowledge of Care Quality Commission standards
• Demonstrate a mature, responsible attitude to Health and Safety in the workplace whilst conforming to current COSHH and Health and Safety legislation.Benefits
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
RGN, Registered Nurse, Wards
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.