Are you a registered general nurse (RN) looking for flexible ad hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle?
If so, Pulse nursing agency are in search of diligent and ambitious staff nurses to work on the medical/surgical wards. We have a very high demand of work available at competitive rates for staff nurses.
You will have the flexibility to work across a variety of NHS & Private clients across Ashton-under Lyme, Glossop and the North West area. With our smartphone app called iPoint, offering you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you want the work, allowing you to work around your rota and lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who offer hundreds of great opportunities, providing an excellent service towards the ever-growing demands of the healthcare industry on a daily basis.
Successful applicants will need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working on a general ward
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references within the past 12 months from a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Completing the compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
- Compassionate care to patients
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about what opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please contact our office and see what may be available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.