A position has become available for an experienced band 5 palliative care nurse with recent Hospice experience. Our client in East Sussex currently provides day services, inpatient care and hospice at home. They are looking for a registered nurse to be able to cover sickness and holiday on a flexible basis on the inpatient unit. The inpatient unit holds 18 beds providing end of life care for men and women with complex diseases, neurological and heart conditions. The successful registered nurse will be compassionate, dedicated and highly proficient in delivering the highest level of patient care.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration experience in inpatient palliative care or care of the elderly experience(If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- Current NMC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.