Position – Registered Nurse - Outpatients – West Suffolk
Ref – DBRGNOUTSTED
Salary –£14,431 DOE
Hours – Part Time - 22 hrs.
Our clients is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to become part of the Out Patients department based in the West Suffolk.
Our clients is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
There commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedures together with friendly, professional care.
Registered Nurse (RGN) Role:
- To provide a first class clinical service for patients and Consultants attending the department
- To assist with the management of a small but busy Outpatient department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care and the delivery of an efficient nursing service
- Assist in the delivery of services to Consultants
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- Accept delegated responsibilities from senior team members within your scope of practice.
- Deputise for the team leader in his/her absence.
As a Registered Nurse(RGN) you must -
- Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
- Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.