We are seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse, RGN, Staff Nurse for flexible shifts in surgical wards in an acute setting in Southend, Essex. The registered nurse needs to be available for various shifts including nights, earlies, lates and long days - depending on availability.
The registered nurse will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. responsibilities will include but not limited to participating in the planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
These flexible assignments provide you with the ability to organise your shifts around your current schedule and commitments, whilst also offering competitive pay rates.
Pulse requires a Registered Nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent and post registration experience in a surgical ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
Pulse can offer you:
- A fantastic online and mobile system where you are able to self book shifts and update your availability.
- Flexible shifts
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates with referral schemes of up to £250*
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse are an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.