Pulse is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RGN, Staff Nurse at Band 5 for flexible shifts in a private client in Southend. The client currently provides a variety of private hospital services to the county of Essex, it has good public transport links from Chelmsford, Basildon and London and is looking for a Registered Nurse to join its already successful team of over 220 staff on a flexible basis.
Pulse requires the Registered Nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in a hospital based surgical setting
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.