Pulse is seeking an experienced and compassionate registered nurse for flexible shifts in a private client in Southend. The client currently provides a variety of private hospital services to the county of Essex, it has good public transport links from Chelmsford, Basildon and London and is looking for a Registered Nurse to join its already successful team of over 220 staff on a flexible basis. You will be required to bring to the role proven and relevant nursing experience, demonstrating a range of nursing skills and clinical knowledge, together with the attitude of a team player with very good communication skills.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; providing staffing solutions since 1987 we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. Be part our team and contact the South East branch.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in a hospital based surgical setting
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
Pulse a pleased to offer:
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday payFree daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing award
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.