Pulse is looking to recruit Registered General Nurses, RGNs, Staff Nurses to work within medical and surgical wards in an acute hospital in Margate, Kent. This hospital is part of one of the UK's largest hospital trusts providing care to the Thanet and East Kent area. The location is easy to reach via Ramsgate train station and Stagecoach bus services as well as via the A299 and A28.
Pulse is supporting the trust by providing reliable, caring, and dedicated agency nurses to ensure that their wards are fully staffed. Due to Pulse's ongoing relationship with this Trust we are experiencing high levels of shift requirements for all types of Registered General Nurses. We have a number of lines of work available at this location within numerous wards and would be able to fill both part time and full time requirements depending on the availability of our nurses.
We understand that many registered nurses lead busy and full lives and because of this we will tailor our recruitment process to suit you. Your recruitment administrator will liaise with you to find the most convenient method to get you working quickly. We value and recognize our nurses all have individual skills and therefore we aim to recruit our outstanding nurses on a personal, 1 to 1 basis.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration experience in a medical or surgical ward (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.