Pulse is seeking a qualified, registered nurse for flexible work in a variety of surgical ward based settings across Kent. The successful registered nurse will have a fantastic opportunity to work alongside established multidisciplinary teams within both private and NHS acute hospitals. As a Pulse Nurse you will be confident, compassionate and experienced in changing dressings, monitoring vital signs, looking for signs of complications, and administering medications.
Our jobs would bring a brilliant opportunity to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances. The registered nurse will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in a surgical setting
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn bonus
- Referral schemes to earn bonus
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- Work with a reputable nursing agency brand
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.